But I’m honored that you did.
Rules for accepting these awards are as follows:
- Add a picture of the award to your blog post.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 5-10 other Bloggers and inform those selected that they have been nominated.
For the Illuminating Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award say 7 interesting things about yourself.
The great catholic blogs out there are perhaps as diverse as the saints in Heaven! I’ve picked a variety to highlight here that I Love. In no particular order
- Little Catholic Bubble. Leila discusses all things catholic, with an amazing ability to engage her readers with Truth, Goodness and Beauty and a lot of Love. And I dare you to check out “My other blog” on the site! Beware, one of those beautiful and precious souls is bound to capture your heart
- Accepting Abundance. Stacy is a gifted writer and brings so much to the table of her discussions as scientist, Mother, convert, wife.
- Public Catholic. Rebecca Hamilton, US Representative for OK, has combined her powerful writing with her years of political prowess and her topics are relevant to all citizens of the US.
- Steve Gershom. He’s catholic, gay and living for the kingdom. He writes with eloquence and humor about how his faith and his church guide his struggles and his message is so relevant for all of us.
- St. Joseph’s Vanguard. Devin blogs mostly on apologetics and has published a great book “If Protestantism were True” that taught me quite a bit of the basics and beyond.
Check them all out as well as other great blogs listed on my blogroll (scroll down on the right hand side)
And my very interesting teenagers have informed me that I’m unfortunately not very interesting at all. I guess I’ll just go with 7 totally UN-interesting things about me
- As a teenager I wanted NOOOO part of getting married or having kids. I’m actually recorded on video declaring this.
- I went to the University of Pittsburgh for 3 semesters and rowed on crew and LOVED it! I was a writing major with a business minor. I then transferred because I had no idea what I would do with a writing degree…
- I graduated from Lemoyne college with a BS in Business Admin with a concentration in organization development, after I was married with two children. I’ve been developing my organization ever since🙂
- My husband told me he was going to marry me on our 3rd date. I told him he was crazy
- I’m not a convert, a revert or born again. I have never had a precise “AHA’ moment in which I drastically turned my life around (unfortunately! I’m a little more thick-headed than that I guess!) I’ve always known God and gradually and steadily have been climbing the mountain through life’s experiences and learning as I go. There are moments almost every day in which God reveals himself to me in new ways.
- God’s always got my back. After two children I prayed for help and patience and simplicity – so He sent along six more. Recently I told Him I just did not have time to write all the lessons He teaches. Moments later I started a blog. Most recently I thanked Him for the ‘me’ time I’m about to have when all my kids go to school. He just laughed.
- I don’t know about you but I’m still stuck on #6….
- OK a real #7 – This may be very un-female of me and un-interesting, but I HATE shopping! I was born for a lot of things but shopping is NOT one of them!